CME Learning Objectives
As a result of this activity, the participants should be better able to:
- Describe growth of the spine and chest, and how to make decisions on treatment of early onset spinal deformity
- Diagnose and recognize the natural history of syndromes causing early onset spinal deformity
- Describe and minimize treatment complications of infection and neurological damage
- Identify biomechanical issues of immature bone, vertebrae, and ribs which affect treatment of EOS
- Describe pulmonary physiology as it relates to EOS
The program will be presented in English.