2018 Abstract Submissions Now Closed: We hope to
see you submit for 2019!
If you submitted an abstract and have not received a notification letter with your acceptance status, please reach out to lseward@growingspinefoundation to inquire.
- During the on-line submission process, you will be asked to enter the presenting author, the presenting author's contact information, and the names and e-mail addresses of all co-authors along with financial and conflict of interest disclosures for the presenting and all co-authors.
- Please ensure the e-mail address of the presenting author is accurate, as this will be the sole method of communication regarding acceptance.
- There is a limit of 2250 characters for each abstract and 1090 characters for each E-Poster or case. This number includes symbols and spaces.
- A single image or table can be uploaded for each submission.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of each submission.
- Abstracts, E-Posters, and cases cannot be edited after submission.
- Abstracts, E-Posters and cases are reviewed & graded in a blind fashion by ICEOS committee members.
- Persons submitting an abstract or case to ICEOS must be prepared to present their work at the meeting in person, or to send a co-author to do so. Presenters may register at a reduced fee of $725 per person, but must pay all their own travel expenses. If your attendance is dependent on outside funding, please secure your financial aid before submitting your abstract or case. Abstracts & cases cannot be withdrawn once accepted.
- The submitting author will be required to complete a Financial/Conflict of Interest (COI) Disclosure Statement AND provide complete financial and COI disclosures for each co-author.
- All abstracts, cases, and oral presentations must be provided in English.
- By submitting an abstract or case for consideration, all authors agree to abide by the rules outlined above, and the conditions, deadlines, policies and decisions of the ICEOS organizing committee.
- The submitting author will be required to complete a Financial Disclosure Statement, and must provide email addresses for each co-author. If the abstract or case is accepted for presentation, all co-authors will then be required to complete a Financial Disclosure Statement. Failure to disclose is grounds for removal from the program.
- Case, Faculty, and Paper presentations may use our provided PowerPoint template here.
- All PowerPoint presentations must be in a 16x9 format to fit our screens properly.
- Abstracts accepted for oral (free paper) presentation must be presented in English in PowerPoint format. Oral presentations will also be published in the course program book.
- Abstracts accepted for E-poster presentation will be displayed in PowerPoint format on the ICEOS website and on-site at E-Poster kiosks.
- Cases accepted for presentation during the course will be distributed in PowerPoint format to be discussed on site during the program. Some cases may also be presented by course moderators for panel discussion.
August 6, 2018, 9:00 A.M. EST
Abstract & case history submission deadline.
September 14, 2018
E-mail notification sent of acceptance or rejection for all abstracts & cases.
October 10, 2018
Complete case presentation & e-Poster PowerPoint files must be submitted for program inclusion. Presenters of oral (free paper) & e-poster presentations must confirm plans to attend course (and register), or identify an alternative presenting author.
Abstract & Case Categories
- Congenital Scoliosis
- Diagnostic Methods
- Early Onset Scoliosis
- Growth Modulation
- Natural History
- Neuromuscular Scoliosis
- Non-Operative Methods
- Surgical Complications