11th International Congress on Early Onset Scoliosis (ICEOS)
Thursday, November 16 & Friday, November 17, 2017
Hotel del Coronado
San Diego, California, USA
Program Co-chairs Lindsay Andras, MD and Laurel Blakemore, MD invite you to sunny San Diego for the 11th ICEOS meeting!
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for orthopaedic and neurological surgeons, fellows and residents who include pediatric spinal deformity surgery in their practices. Nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and physicians providing non-operative care of spinal deformities may also benefit.
Abstract Submissions accepted June 1 - August 15, 2017
Reduced Fee Registration Deadline: October 27, 2017
Hotel Reservation Deadline: October 15, 2017 at 11:59 pm PT
CME Learning Objectives
As a result of this activity, the participants should be better able to:
- Describe growth of the spine & chest growth, and how to make decisions on treatment of early onset spinal deformity
- Diagnose and recognize the natural history of syndromes causing early onset spinal deformity
- Describe and minimize treatment complications of infection and neurologic damage
- Identify biomechanical issues of immature bone, vertebrae, and ribs which affect treatment of EOS
- Describe pulmonary physiology as it relates to EOS
The program will be presented in English.